LIGHTNING PROTECTION FOR TREES
Do you have:
- Trees close to homes or other structures?
- Trees that stand much taller than nearby structures?
- Historic or Valuable trees?
- Trees near bodies of water (pools, ponds, streams)?
- Trees around which people naturally congregate or relax?
A Joshua Tree Lightning Protection System consists of unseen copper hardware strategically installed throughout the canopy, along main stems and finally into surrounding soil, to provide an alternative path for lightning to travel during a strike. Proper installation according to Tree Care Industry standards is imperative for safety and functionality, and Joshua Tree crews are specifically trained in this specialized program. Call us today to protect that special friend!